Welcome To Phantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Username
Rift in the Veil (OOC) 15il

I forgot my password

Recent
Rift in the Veil (OOC) Hwrn
Latest topics
» Canis Kingdom
Rift in the Veil (OOC) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm by PhanGuest

» Where broken dreams lie(Dog +18active and growing
Rift in the Veil (OOC) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 4:06 pm by PhanGuest

» Eden's Inferno - animal and anthro RP!
Rift in the Veil (OOC) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:44 pm by PhanGuest

» Under The Full Moon | TVD & SPN
Rift in the Veil (OOC) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 5:28 pm by PhanGuest

»  間案 TIME TABLES, an animanga post-apocalyptic rp
Rift in the Veil (OOC) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:24 am by PhanGuest

» Lunari Addunt - Literate Fantasy RP
Rift in the Veil (OOC) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:54 pm by DarkWolfProwler

» | Incandescence |
Rift in the Veil (OOC) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:35 pm by PhanGuest

» Rift in the Veil
Rift in the Veil (OOC) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:50 pm by Zephyr

» The Lost Ones
Rift in the Veil (OOC) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:32 pm by Junebug

Rift in the Veil (OOC)

2 posters

Go down

Rift in the Veil (OOC) Empty Rift in the Veil (OOC)

Post by Zephyr Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:02 am

(This plot idea is structured to be able to work with any number of people from 2 and up, so if it’s already started, feel free to jump in!)

A fissure has cracked open in the Veil separating the Spirit World from the Living World.  While not unheard of, this time there were casualties.  As a place of delicate balance, any such cataclysms affect the Spirit World much more dramatically than the Living.  If both sides are remarkably lucky, the fissure seals itself before any Spirits are dragged through.  If not so lucky, well, life in the Living World tends to get a little interesting for a little while.

That’s the basic plot for this idea.  I’ll be playing a young kitsune who gets pulled into the Living World through the fissure, along with a Haunt, a generally disgruntled spirit that takes any chance it gets to cause misery and pain.  A poor human (your character) just happens to be out for a walk when the veil is cracked and these two spirits come tumbling into the Living World.  Severely injured by the Haunt, my character bonds to yours in order to save your life, giving you minor magical abilities and the ability to see spirits and forcing me more solidly into the Living World.  A side effect of the bond is that your character, as the one native to the current plane of residence, has the ability to issue orders to my character that must be followed.

As stated above, though, this RP would not be limited to simply two players, nor even to spirits of Japanese mythology.  Additional players could play other humans that get involved or other spirits, from the Aes Sidhe of Celtic mythology to the Fauns of Greek mythology to Spirit Guides of Native American mythology.  Some could even form bonds with other human players!  If you’ve got any questions or are interested in playing, just reply here or send me a pm ^_^  Also, I've not set this up specifically to be an intimate relationship RP, but I won't complain if it goes in that direction.  Fair warning: I will be playing a male and your chances of forming a relationship with my character are much higher if you are playing another male.  Additional warning: There will be mature content, whether it is limited to violence and gore or expands into other areas, as well.  If you cannot handle that, please do not join.  Complaining will be met with scorn and a swift, "I told you so."

Last edited by Zephyr on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Zephyr
Zephyr

Male Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Rift in the Veil (OOC) Empty Re: Rift in the Veil (OOC)

Post by Amazinqsia Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:35 pm

-waves hand about- I shall play the human male. ^_^

Any particular personality he should have?
Amazinqsia
Amazinqsia

Female Cancer Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:44 pm

Nope, nothing like that is required and is totally up to your discretion Smile
Zephyr
Zephyr

Male Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down